Comparison of Sage 200 Cloud Standard and Sage 200 Cloud Professional
The Sage 200 accounting product range is available in two different versions, Sage 200 Standard and Sage 200 Professional. Sage 200 Standard is only available online via the Cloud whilst Sage 200 Professional (previously known as Extra) is available in the Cloud and also as an On-Premise version.
Both versions of Sage 200 are the same software, however Sage 200 Professional has extra functionality available such as; Project Accounting, CRM, Business Intelligence and Manufacturing. The Professional version is also customisable whilst Standard only has out of the box features.
Highlights of the Product Benefits of Sage 200 Standard for the Cloud
Sage 200 Standard for the Cloud is the entry-level version of the Sage 200 product range. It is powerful, easy to use, and is a popular choice for businesses wanting to manage their accounts online.
- A straightforward online version of the Sage 200 Accounts software
- Complies with the Making Tax Digital legislation
- Powerful financial and stock management features
- Integrates with Microsoft Office 365 and allows you to manage your business on the move via the Cloud
- Easy upgrade path from Sage 50
- Manages bank feeds for bank reconciliations
- Build powerful financial reports using Microsoft Excel
- Update and delete records quickly with built-in reports, helping you with GDPR obligations
- Helps with simple manufacturing processes using Bill of Materials
Highlights of Sage 200 Professional Features for On-Premise and the Cloud
The Sage 200 Professional version has all the features of Standard yet allows you to purchase extra modules such as CRM, Manufacturing, and Project Accounting. It is highly customisable and is ideal for businesses with complex processes. Professional is available to use either as an On-Premise version or hosted online in the Cloud.
- All the power of Standard, plus customisable features
- Enables you to meet GDPR obligations and also compatible with HMRC MTD legislation
- Full inventory management features including serial traceability, batch control, and product replenishment
- Use Sage 200 Business Intelligence to build powerful reports and dashboards
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365
- Highly configurable to suit your accounting business requirements
- Available for use in the Cloud or install as an On-Premise version
- Easy to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts
- Additional modules enable you to manage Project Accounting, Manufacturing processes, and CRM.
Sage 200 Cloud Professional was previously known as Sage 200 Extra.
Feature Comparison between Sage 200 Standard and Professional
Both Sage 200 Standard and Professional use the same software, yet Professional is customisable and offers more features when compared to Sage 200 Standard. The guide below details common features found in both versions, as well as the extra features and functionality found in the Professional version.
Common Features Found in Both Sage 200 Standard and Professional:
- Financials - The Financials module contains the 4 essential ledgers to help you manage your business accounts
- Commercials - Manages stock, Purchase Order Processing (POP), Sales Order Processing (SOP) and price lists
- Workspaces and Connected User - Enables you to use dashboards and customisable views to find the information you need
- Excel Reporting - Better reporting and more detailed analysis, accessible online
- Sage Payments - Manage and make supplier payments straight from your software
- E-Invoicing with Sage Pay - A safe and easy way for customers to pay you, using a range of simple, secure and reliable payment solutions
- Bill of Materials – Manages simple manufacturing processes for your business
- Integrated add-ons - Sage 200 has hundreds of add-ons available that enhance the software. The add-ons are available from Sage’s network of trusted developers, which includes AlphaLogix.
Additional Features and Functionality Found Only in Sage 200 Professional
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) - Manage all interactions with customers and contacts
- Manufacturing - Comprehensive Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) solution for managing complex manufacturing processes
- Business Intelligence - Provides powerful reporting and trend analysis, its intuitive design allows you to easily create your own dashboards and reports
- Project Accounting - Helps you control your costs and maximise your profits by understanding the detail of each and every project you manage
- Web Timesheets and Expenses - Enter, print and authorise timesheets and expenses online, data is linked to Sage Payroll