Sage CRM can be integrated with your Sage ERP and Accounts software. Whether it is Sage 200 or another system, connecting your internal processes together is an investment that should not be overlooked.
- Real-time integration with Sage 200; all of the functionality of the standalone Sage CRM product, but integrated!
- Access Client financial summaries whilst out on the road.
- Interrogate Client transaction and order history from anywhere in the world.
- With advanced customisations, create Sales Orders in Sage 200 from your Sales Marketing and Service.
Guides and Product Information
Contact us on 0330 043 0140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Sage CRM or to organise a meeting, demonstration or personalised quote.
Sage 200 Account Migration
Transfer all of your Customer and Supplier accounts from Sage 200 into Sage CRM via the Migration routine.
- Transfer all of your accounts into Sage CRM in one process.
- Keep your Sage CRM in order by controlling which accounts come across from Sage 200 and which accounts do not.
- Migrate accounts from multiple Sage 200 Companies, with the Company referenced against each Sage CRM record.
- All accounts that are migrated from Sage 200 to your Sage CRM are automatically linked, so any changes to the accounts in Sage 200 after the migration will take immediate effect in your Sage CRM.