Act! CRM Marketing Automation?
Act! Marketing Automation helps generate more leads for your business whilst improving the way you communicate with prospects and customers to maximise engagement and drive revenue. Marketing Automation is part of the Act! Growth Suite.
Marketing Automation is often confused with email marketing and the term is used interchangeably. However Marketing Automation for Act! CRM software is much more than just email marketing, it encompasses social media, campaign management, CRM, lead creation, interaction with sales teams and communicating with clients.
The benefits of using the marketing features in the Act! Growth Suite software helps:
- Boosts customer lifetime value
- Shortens the sales cycle
- Improves lead qualification process
- Grows sales conversion rates
- Encourages subscriber engagement
- Increases email open rates and click through rates (CTR)
- Strengthens marketing effectiveness all round
- Reduces marketing overhead
- Harmonises sales and marketing processes
- Multiplies sales revenues
- Decreases drop-off rates
- Delivers superior service levels
What are the Benefits of Using Act! Marketing Automation?
There are plenty of benefits of introducing Marketing Automation for your business, the main reasons are more leads, higher sales and better client retention rates, the main benefits are:
- More effective lead generation – helps you generate more new business leads and time consuming tasks automatically run in the background.
- Harmonise your sales and marketing – allows your sales and marketing teams to work together more closely and sales opps are not missed.
- Automate customer on-boarding – Marketing software such as Act! CRMMarketing Automation helps get new customers on board, whilst reduce customer attrition rates.
- Improve customer retention rates by keeping service levels high – Marketing software helps retention rates and improves customer service levels.
- Measure marketing effectiveness and impact – improves marketing ROI spend.
Features for Act! CRM Marketing Automation
There are common marketing features found in all pricing plans for the Act! Growth Suite these are;
- Interactive template editor
- Mobile & desktop preview
- Social sharing
- Landing pages & lead capture
- Surveys Question Mark
- Drip marketing
- Visual workflow designer
- Real-time campaign metrics
- Marketing calendar
- Deliverability & compliance tools
Additional Features Found in both Act! CRM Premier and Act! CRM Ultimate Include:
- CRM workflow
- Nurture marketing
- HTML email editor
- Advanced lead capture & surveys
- Lead management & scoring
- Event and email marketing
- Website activity tracking
- Asset tracking
The main difference between Premier and Ultimate is that you can send more emails per month with Ultimate (100,000 emails/month) whilst Premier allows up to 50,000 emails/month.
Drive Business Growth with Act! Marketing Automation
Using email marketing (also known as emarketing) as a tool to generate new leads remains one of the most cost effective ways to grow your business and keep your sales pipeline full.
With the Act! Growth Suite you can create professional emails to communicate with customers and prospects to stay ahead of your competitors. Email marketing is part of the marketing automation software that allows you to send and track from within Act!
Benefits and Functionality of Using Act! Growth Suite for email campaigns
- Use intuitive drag and drop email templates to create professional emails.
- Create stunning eye catching promotional emails such as, newsletters, renewal contracts, and event promotion. All emails are stored in Act! for future reference.
- Use contact and customers groups in Act! CRM to target campaigns and schedule emails for future delivery.
- Track email results and open rates. Marketing automation gives you detailed reports on every email campaign, who opened it, what part of the landing page they went to, clicks, bounce rates and then schedule up follow up calls.
- Campaign results are recorded in Act! CRM so everyone in your business can see contact history at a glance.
Training for Marketing Automation
AlphaLogix has a substantial amount of experience training Act! users on how to correctly use marketing automation and email marketing. Our training courses can be held at your offices where we can use your data and existing Act! CRM setup so you get the most out of the training sessions.
ACT! Growth Suite Marketing Automation
Looking for CRM Software with More than Just Sales and Marketing
Act! CRM is a great CRM system for Sales and Marketing automation but if you are looking for a more advanced CRM platform with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support features you might want to consider Infor CRM.
Infor CRM (Previously called SalesLogix) was developed by the owners of Act! CRM to offer a more advanced CRM platform that offered extensive customisation capabilities and advanced CRM features. Contact us on 020 8050 3216 to organise a demonstration so you can compare the benefits over Act! CRM.
Organise a Marketing Demo of Act!
If you would like to organise a demonstration of the Act! Growth Suite and see the benefits of Marketing Automation call AlphaLogix on 020 8050 3216 or email us at email@example.com. Our product specialists will also be able to give you a detailed quote.