The Business Intelligence (BI) module comes free with Financials. BI is a very powerful Microsoft Excel integrated reporting tool which enables you to slice-and-dice and interrogate your Sage 200 databases incredibly efficiently.
- Create and configure your own reports in MS Excel, using the BI Add-on.
- Bring information and analysis from multiple Sage 200 companies, into one Summary Dashboard.
- 82 pre-built reports cover everything from Customer and Supplier trends, to Stock Profitability and Business Analysis.
- Benefit from all of the functionality of MS Excel, with the added benefits of access to all of your Company data.
Create & Configure
In addition to the 82 built-in reports you can create and configure your own reports in very little time. New insights into your business trends are only a few clicks away with Sage 200 Business Intelligence.
- Create an unlimited amount of BI reports within one Workbook.
- Drag-and-drop fields within the Layout Tool to manage your report rows and columns.
- Use tools to slide-and-dice your data to get the information you need.
- Immediate access to your financial and commercial data, including historical data back from the moment you started using Sage 200.
- Combine various summary tables and dynamic charts to create a dashboard, bringing together your most important KPI’s and trends.
Review your important financial statements; Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Trial Balance, applying filters and analysing trends to get a better understanding of your finances.
- All of your Sage 200 custom Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss financial statements are accessible from BI.
- Review financial trends by nominal, group, and report category over long periods of time.
- Access crucial values such as Credits and Debits, Movement Balances, Budgets and Variances.
- Analyse your trends by Cost Centre and by Department.
Analyse your Sales and Purchase ordering history to plan for growth in the future. Get a better understanding of your stock movement trends than ever before.
- Drill into report balances to review the individual transactions, useful for investigations and reconciliations.
- Review stock levels and movement trends quickly and efficiently.
- Use BI to create reports useful to your operation such as quantity in stock and on order and the re-order levels for all stock items.
- Use the ‘As At’ cubes to effectively go back in time and review your stock levels at a point in history.
Monitor the costs, progress and profitability of your projects over time with Business Intelligence, enabling you to take action and redirect projects before costs spiral out of control.
- Review important project values such as billed values, committed cost values, Gross and Net Profit and Value to Bill.
- Get a better understanding of the state of your projects, all from one report or dashboard of reports.
- Drill into and interrogate the transactions behind the summary project costs.
- Review projects by phase and monitor the resources that have been allocated to the project.