What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
Dynamics CRM 365 is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution produced by Microsoft and is part of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 family.
There are 5 main elements to Dynamics 365 CRM, these are: Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM), Dynamics 365 for Field Service (CRM), Dynamics 365 for Marketing (CRM), Dynamics 365 for customer service (CRM) and Dynamics 365 Project Service automation (CRM).
There are also a wide range of apps available for Dynamics CRM 365 that provide extra features and functionality. The non-CRM modules in Dynamics 365 are the Operations (ERP) and the Dynamics 365 for Financials (ERP). Organise a demo of Dynamics CRM 365, or call AlphaLogix today on 0845 257 3141, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of using Dynamics 365 CRM.
The key benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 for your organisation are:
- Driving profitability for your business.
- Improving better customer relationship management.
- Improving sales force automation
- Improving customer service levels
- Better marketing campaign management to generate more sales leads.
- Increasing user efficiency levels
Dynamics CRM 365 is both a server-based application as well being available in the Cloud.
The Cloud version can be accessed through most web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. Both versions, on premise and Cloud can also be setup for access on several mobile devices, smart phones and tablets.
Download Microsoft Dynamics CRM User Guide
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Modules
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 for Sales is one of the core modules for effective customer relationship management, it is an effective sales force automation solution that helps turn customer relationships into sales whilst helping you manage sales opportunities with prospects and customers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales allows users to speed up the sales process whilst allowing them to sell more, it also helps users to improve customer relationships and improve service levels. For more information on Dynamics CRM for Sales.
Download Datasheet for CRM for Sales
Key benefits of Salesforce automation for Dynamics CRM Users include:
- Productivity increases.
- Win more deals faster.
- Managers spend less time preparing forecasts and sales reports.
- Helps reduce cost of sales, increases sales revenue and increases market share.
- Get timely information for customers and prospects.
- Helps grow the business.
- Better customer satisfaction as response times are reduced.
- Easier pipeline management which help with sales forecasts.
- Better record keeping of customer and prospect records.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Service
The customer service module in 365 CRM allows you to offer greater customer satisfaction whilst building better customer relationships, by offering great customer satisfaction helps build extra revenue and improves customer loyalty.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Care provides a wide range of features and tools that help companies excel at providing great customer satisfaction. It allows customer service agents get immediate access to critical customer data, so they can quickly answer customer questions. For more information on customer service.
Download the data sheet for Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Service
Key Benefits of Dynamics 365 CRM for Customer Service.
- The ability to track customer issues through tickets and cases.
- Have a detailed knowledge base to help resolve issues and share answers to customer queries.
- Empower customer service employees.
- Earn customer loyalty by responding to problems and issues quickly.
- Cases can be put into a queue and then routed to the right teams or staff members.
- Track and fulfil Service Level Agreements with customer (SLA’s)
- Track and record all interactions for a support ticket or case.
- The ability to create reports and dashboards to manage performance and productivity.
- The ability to define service terms.
- Create and schedule urgent services to customers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Marketing is a powerful marketing tool that helps you manage campaigns to target prospects and customers to generate leads for your business. By automating your marketing department with Dynamics CRM for marketing you can build campaigns for different customer types and track, manage and report on these campaigns so you can see the ROI on your marketing spend. Dynamics for marketing allows you to automate much of the marketing processes to make your marketing team more efficient and increase the number of leads generated. Click here for more information on Dynamics for marketing.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Marketing
- Engage smarter with prospects and customers with multi stage campaigns.
- Build your company’s brand by communicating more effectively with customers and prospects.
- CRM for marketing helps you nurture leads and build better relationships with customers.
- Dynamics CRM for Marketing helps customers be better informed so they are likely to make a bigger purchase.
- Marketing automation helps you gain improved insights into customer behaviours.
- Link Dynamics CRM for Marketing with email to speed up communication with customers and prospects and see who has opened emails and looked at certain landing pages.
- Dynamics allows you to effectively manage events and track the success rates.
- Integrate your website with CRM and see who is visiting your website.
- Build a bigger and stronger sales pipeline for your sales team.
- You can build dashboards and reports for marketing managers to see effectively the impact on campaigns.
- Marketing allows you to track lead source codes, so you can see which messaging is most effective.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Field Service
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Field Service module is used to manage field service engineers who undertake work at customer sites.
It provides businesses with the benefit of: improving first time fix rates to problems, improving customer satisfaction and improves the efficiency and productivity of your field-based staff.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service also provides a range of tools to: manage customer assets, assist with preventative maintenance, help manage work orders more efficiently, improve the scheduling and despatch of engineers and field service staff and helps and speeds up customer billing by using mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smart phones. For more information on field service for CRM.
Download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Field Service Datasheet.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Field Service
- Helps your field service staff fit in more appointments each day.
- Provides your field-based engineers with the information they need to fix problems quickly.
- Allows field-based staff and engineers to effectively manage stock across multiple locations.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Field Service allows staff to have real time updates, so inventories are accurate.
- Field Service allows your company to lower costs for your company because it only despatches engineers when needed.
- Plan better routes between jobs out in the field.
- Provide engineers and staff with information to manage service level agreements.
- Helps your business become more profitable by being more efficient.
- Allows head office the communication platform to get up to date progress on jobs and service tickets.
- Bar code scanning allows for quick stock movement updates.
- Keep customers in the loop with problems and cases until they are resolved.
- Dynamics 365 CRM for Field Service allows you to match the right person who have the right skills to complete a job.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Project Automation.
Dynamics 365 CRM for Project Automation is built into Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and allows you to manage projects efficiently from start to finish, it allows you to build excellent customer relationships by managing projects more effectively which in turn improves the profitability of each project you engage with.
Project management for CRM is a great tool for recording project sales, delivery deadlines, managing project resources and speeding up the billing process for each project.
There are a range of reports and dashboards available to ensure your projects are on time and within budget, Project Automation also helps improve employee productivity as you can see all interactions for every project. For more information on project automation for CRM.
Key Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Project Automation
- Simplifies time and expense management for projects.
- Allows your company to monitor and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Microsoft 365 CRM for Project Automation Helps you to collaborate with customers on projects through a customer portal, so project quotes, project scopes and resources are managed transparently.
- Easily track project-based opportunities which are also reflected in your overall CRM pipeline.
- Projects for CRM can help you track profitability of projects.
- Dynamics for Project Automations helps you to easily manage resources needed for projects.
- Helps speed up the billing process for each project.
- Advanced reports and dashboards help managers monitor a range of KPI’s for each project.
- Tools help you plan projects and allows managers and sales to collaborate.
- Automated processes for project timesheets.
- Users can use mobile devices to update important projects from a variety of devices.
- Project Automation allows users to provide quick turnaround on estimates and project quotes.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Social Media Engagement
You can now integrate your Social Media Engagement with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM using the Social Media Engagement application, that allows you to listen in to what people are saying on social media such as twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. It helps you identify key influencers and this information is recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, so you can monitor what prospects and customers are saying about your company or products. Click here to learn more about social media engagement with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Key benefits of integrating social media with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Helps you understand what customers and prospects are saying about your company
- See social media trends for your products
- Social media activity linked to CRM
- Generate leads for marketing and sales teams
- Gives sales reps and customer service staff an insight before contacting customers and prospects.
- Links with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media apps.
Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration
One of the key features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is its tight integration with Microsoft Office 365 which provides your staff with further productivity gains. The Office 365 to CRM integration includes links to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as linking to Skype, SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange Server, so Outlook emails can also be stored in the CRM.
The overall benefit of this is that all documents, conversations and emails can be tracked against prospect and customer records, so your sales and customer service representatives have a complete view of all interactions.
Click here for further information of the benefits of integrating Office 365 with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Key Benefits of Office 365 Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Track all documents in CRM including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Record Skype conversations within CRM
- SharePoint integration provides intranet CRM collaboration.
- Complete document management system.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing and Costs
There are wide ranges of pricing plans for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Enterprise pricing plans as well as a range of business plans. Some pricing plans have the ERP modules whereas there are pricing plans just for Dynamics 365 CRM, which include Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Automation.
The dynamics 365 CRM Social Media Engagement add on is included in all the Enterprise pricing plans. For the complete information on the microsoft dynamics 365 CRM pricing plans.
The pricing is subject to change so for the latest prices call AlphaLogix on 0845 257 3141 or email us at email@example.com. We can also discuss the costs for installation, customisations, training and support.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Roadmap
The latest information on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 roadmap, which includes many of the CRM elements such as sales, marketing, customer service, field service and social media integrations can be found at the Microsoft Dynamics 365 roadmap webpages.