What is Sage CRM Customer Service?
The Sage CRM Customer Service module provides your business with the tools to provide exceptional customer experience which improves retention rates, customer loyalty and drives growth. The Customer Service module in Sage CRM helps generate repeat business and cross sell or upsell opportunities on new products and services.
Many Sage CRM Customer Service users have experienced a sharp rise in the level of customer satisfaction with some seeing improvements by as much as 25%.
Sage CRM enables customer service staff to have more meaningful conversations with customers, whilst resolving support cases faster and saves time by automating many processes.
- Provides high quality incident-support with Case Management, tracking progress from start-to-finish.
- Tracks the unique requirements of your customers in Sage CRM, retaining a full history of your interactions and service levels.
- Supports your decision making with presentable reports and analytics, created quickly on-the-spot.
- Enables you to adhere to your Service Levels Agreements more effectively, building your CRM software around the expectations of your customers.
Sage CRM Overview
Key Features and Benefits for Sage CRM for Customer Service
Customer Service enables Sage CRM users to provide excellent customer support to clients. The Sage CRM customer service module offers extensive help desk and support functionality so users can log support cases and quickly resolve problems for clients. Benefits and features include:
- Sophisticated support knowledgebase
- Provide high quality incident-support with case management
- Publish reviewed and approved solutions
- Manage service levels agreements
- Track problems from start to finish
- Assign support cases to teams and users
- Sage CRM sales userscan see all customer service calls
- Ticket management
- Speed search
- Automated workflows
- Advanced issue tracking and resolution tools
- Customer support web portal
- Contact and account management
- •Powerful support dashboards and reports
Provide exceptional customer service with Support Case Management, a powerful Sage CRM tool designed around the recording of problems or jobs, updating with progress and tracking them through to completion within a pre-defined timescale.
- Manage who can see and update specific Cases within your team and Territory security settings.
- Automate and manage the progress of customer service cases through standard or customised workflows.
- Manage and analyse each of your team’s case volumes and resolution times using graphical pipelines.
- Assign Cases to teams and users to define ownership and responsibility.
Why Choose AlphaLogix - Book a Sage CRM Demo Today
Our CRM experts will help you discover how Sage CRM can be setup to improve your processes within your business. We will provide you with a Free initial personalised Sage CRM demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements.