What is Sage CRM
Sage CRM is the main Customer Relationship Management software product offering by Sage for small to medium sized companies. Sage CRM is a sophisticated CRM solution that includes three key modules, Sage CRM for: Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
The Sage CRM software solution is highly configurable, flexible and scalable. The software can be deployed online in the Cloud or installed on your own server with an On-Premise software licence.
One of the key strengths of Sage CRM is that it integrates seamlessly with Sage’s flagship accounting products such as Sage 50 and Sage 200 (known as Sage 200 CRM). The integration allows you to see valuable accounting data from Sage within the CRM system. The integration between Sage accounts and Sage CRM allows you to create orders in CRM whilst avoiding data-re-entry in Sage accounts.
What Does CRM Stand For?
Download the Sage CRM Brochure
Overview of Sage CRM
Sage CRM - Manage Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
Users of Sage CRM for Sales are able to manage sales leads and sales opportunities whilst tracking the performance of sales staff and sales teams, it also allows users to manage forecasts, schedule meetings and a lot more.
Sage CRM for Marketing offers a wide range of marketing tools to manage campaigns and generate leads, whilst the Customer Service module enables your business to offer outstanding customer support.
Key Features and Benefits for Sage CRM for Sales
The Sage CRM for Sales module provides a wide range of features and benefits for your sales reps and sales teams, these include:
- Powerful salesforce automation
- Comprehensive customer relationship management
- Contact and account management
- Record and action all activities with clients
- Powerful follow up scheduling and diary management
- Opportunity management
- Sales revenue forecasting
- Integration with email such as Microsoft Outlook
- Manage sales leads from start to finish
- Interactive KPI Sales dashboards and reporting
- Create quotes and orders from within Sage CRM
- Territory management
- Manage sales teams and targets
Sage CRM Sales
Key Features and Benefits for Sage CRM for Marketing
The marketing module in Sage CRM enables you to generate new leads for your business and communicate with prospects and customers, key features and benefits of Sage CRM for Marketing include:
- Marketing campaign management
- Sage CRM for Marketing integrates with Mailchimp
- Social media integration
- Lead scoring
- Powerful marketing dashboards and reports
- View campaign response rates
- Target specific groups from within Sage CRM
- Outbound telemarketing activities
- Website activity tracking
- Advanced lead capture
- Marketing workflow tool
- Nurture marketing
Sage CRM for Marketing
Key Features and Benefits for Sage CRM for Customer Service
Customer service enables Sage CRM users to provide excellent customer support to clients. The Sage CRM customer service module offers extensive help desk and support functionality so users can log support cases and quickly resolve problems for clients. Benefits and features include:
- Sophisticated support knowledgebase
- Provide high quality incident-support with case management
- Publish reviewed and approved solutions
- Manage service levels agreements
- Track problems from start to finish
- Assign support cases to teams and users
- Ticket management
- Speed search
- Automated workflows
- Advanced issue tracking and resolution tools
- Customer support web portal
- Contact and account management
- Powerful support dashboards and reports
Sage CRM Integration with Sage 50 and Sage 200
Sage has integrated Sage CRM with many of their leading accounts systems, including Sage 50 and Sage 200. Integrating CRM with accounts allows you to empower front office and back office staff so they have a complete view of every customer.
Sales people can see important accounts financial data, such as orders, invoices and outstanding balances within Sage CRM. Accounts users can see a 360-degree view of all activities such as meetings, quotes, phone calls, follow ups and future sales opportunities.
Access Your Sage CRM Data Whilst Mobile
As more and more of us work remotely or whilst on the road, it’s crucial to have access to the latest customer information held in your central Sage CRM database on mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Sage CRM for mobile enables users to access key customer information both online and offline which ensures you can respond quickly to your customer needs. The mobile apps for Sage CRM supports all leading mobile devices including Apple, Android and Windows. It also supports all major browsers so you can get instant access using the web.
Sage CRM Frequently Asked Questions
In the sections below, we detail exactly what every module does, as well as detailing some of the other questions users want to get answers to, from pricing, Sage CRM hints and tips to topics such as Mailchimp integration.
Why Choose AlphaLogix - Book a Sage CRM Demo Today
Our CRM experts can help you discover how Sage CRM can be setup to improve your sales processes within your business. We will provide you with a Free initial personalised Sage CRM demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements.