What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software now known as Dynamics 365 CRM is a sophisticated Customer Relationship Management solution. Dynamics CRM manages all interactions and relationships with customers, prospects, stakeholders and all other contacts for your business.
Dynamics CRM stores all customer interactions in a shared high performance SQL CRM database across your business and manages sales, marketing, customer service, and customer support, all with seamless integration with Outlook and Microsoft Office 365.
One of the major strengths of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is that it integrates seamlessly with other modules in the Dynamics 365 suite, such as: Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Customer service, Finance and operations and Dynamics 365 Field Service.
As your business develops and grows you can upgrade your Dynamics 365 CRM software or add different modules from the Dynamics 365 range to provide a complete and flexible CRM and business management solution.
Dynamics CRM Overview
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Used For?
Dynamics 365 CRM is used to help your business develop better customer relationships, it improves customer service levels and increases user efficiency levels, which in turn helps drive sales revenues and profitability.
CRM software centralises all your customer data in one place so that everyone at your business can access all the information they need. This helps teams and individuals maximise customer communications and sales efforts, it also enables greater collaboration between departments.
This allows you to spend more time building relationships with customers and improving customer satisfaction levels, read more about other benefits.
Dynamics 365 CRM is used for:
- Marketing - Improve your customers' journey, foster leads, make better decisions and adapt quickly.
- Sales -empower sellers to drive personal engagement with customers, grow business, win sales faster and stay focused.
- Customer Service - effortless service through any channel, improve engagement and streamline your customer service.
- Field Service enables you to empower your agents to create a better customer experience, improve operational efficiency and build trust.
- Project Service Automation - Improve project profitability with integrated planning tools and analytics.
Contact us on 0330 043 0140 to discuss Dynamics 365 CRM or email us at email@example.com, alternatively request a call back.
What is the Difference between Dynamics 365 and Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft rebranded and relaunched Dynamics CRM as Dynamics 365 which has five core modules (or apps) available for CRM, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service and Project Service Automation.
The new Dynamics 365 product is also a combined ERP and CRM product that links all front office activities with the back office (ERP). Dynamics 365 eliminates the traditional data silos that exist between CRM and ERP.
If companies just want CRM functionality they can purchase the individual Dynamics 365 apps separately: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation. If they want to add ERP functionality later, they can purchase the apps for Finance, Operations, Commerce and HR.
Getting Around Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales
What CRM apps are available for Dynamics 365?
The core modules (or apps) for CRM include Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, there is also the Field Service and Project Service apps that are designed around automating more specific tasks.
Core CRM apps:
- Dynamics 365 Sales- Salesforce automation, sales pipeline and opportunity management, pipeline optimisation, sales process automation, quotes and sales literature.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing– Campaign management, marketing list management, list segmentation, and marketing reports.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service– Knowledge base, support help desk, service contracts, email management and auto-response, it also has automated routing.
Other Specific CRM apps:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights -Transform customer data into actionable insights and better understand customer behaviour using digital analytics, further information.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice - Empower your organisation to quickly collect and understand omnichannel feedback to build better customer experiences, further information.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service- Dispatch the right resource at the right time to the right place, more information.
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation– Manage all customer activities for each project, more information.
Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales
The Sales app manages all your salesforce automation and customer relationship management requirements, the key benefits of Dynamics 365 for Sales include:
Increased user productivity.
- Win more sales deals faster.
- Managers spend less time preparing forecasts and sales reports.
- Helps reduce cost of sales, increases sales revenue and increases market share.
- Gives timely information for customers and prospects.
- Helps grow the business.
- Better customer satisfaction as response times are reduced.
- Easier pipeline management which helps with sales forecasts.
- Better record keeping of customer and prospect records
Sell smarter with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Office 365
Dynamics 365 CRM for Marketing
The Marketing app enables you to generate new leads for your business and manages all your marketing campaigns. There is also an app to enable you to integrate with social media using the Microsoft Social Media application. The key benefits of Dynamics 365 for Marketing include:
Engage smarter with prospects and customers with multi stage campaigns.
- Build your company’s brand by communicating more effectively with customers and prospects.
- CRM for marketing helps you nurture leads and build better relationships with customers.
- Dynamics CRM for Marketing helps customers to be better informed, so they are likely to make a bigger purchase.
- Marketing automation helps you gain improved insights into customer behaviours.
- Link Dynamics CRM for Marketing with email to speed up communication with customers and prospects and see who has opened emails and looked at certain landing pages.
- Dynamics allows you to effectively manage events and track the success rates.
- Integrate your website with CRM and see who is visiting your website.
- Build a bigger and stronger sales pipeline for your sales team.
- You can build dashboards and reports for marketing managers to see effectively the impact on campaigns.
- Marketing allows you to track lead source codes, so you can see which messaging is most effective.
Introduction to Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Dynamics 365 CRM for Customer Service
Customer service is the module than enables you to manage all aspects of customer services, including managing all support queries (help desk), the key benefits of Dynamics 365 for Customer Service include:
- The ability to track customer issues through tickets and cases.
- Have a detailed knowledge base to help resolve issues and share answers to customer queries.
- Empower customer service employees.
- Earn customer loyalty by responding to problems and issues quickly.
- Cases can be put into a queue and then routed to the right teams or staff members.
- Track and fulfil Service Level Agreements with customer (SLA’s)
- Track and record all interactions for a support ticket or case.
- The ability to create reports and dashboards to manage performance and productivity.
- The ability to define service terms.
- Create and schedule urgent services to customers
Getting around in the Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Other Specific CRM Products
Dynamics 365 CRM Field Service
Streamline scheduling, inventory management, and on-site efficiency. Offer quick and transparent communications and tracking functionalities to keep customers connected to your field agents.
- Use the Internet of Things (IoT) to detect and solve problems faster.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Automate work orders, scheduling, and dispatching.
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing technicians with mobile access to home office data.
- Understand customer preferences and history to deliver more personalised service.
- Enable technicians to work hands-free by using innovative technology like mixed reality headsets.
- Provide customers with real-time technician location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information quickly and easily.
- Let customers self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal
How to use Dynamics 365 Field Service
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation – Empower your employees to anticipate resource demand and work together with collaborative tools that are easy to tailor to your business.
- Visualise costs and revenue using robust project planning capabilities and intuitive dashboards.
- Anticipate resource demands and forecast project profitability.
- Build customer trust using a customer-centric service delivery model.
- Make the most out of billable resources using real-time dashboards to measure utilisation.
- Improve skill-based assignments with a unified scheduling engine.
- Empower service professionals to apply directly to relevant projects.
- Foster collaboration across teams by integrating with Office 365 applications.
- Simplify the contracts process and collaborate seamlessly with customers through a secure portal.
- Submit, process, and approve time and expenses anytime, anywhere for faster customer billing.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights -Transform customer data into actionable insights and better understand customer behaviour using digital analytics.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice - Empower your organisation to quickly collect and understand omnichannel feedback to build better customer experiences.
Introduction to Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
How Much Does Dynamics CRM cost?
Microsoft has changed the way you can purchase individual apps for the CRM element of Dynamics, now you can just buy the app that you require whereas before you would have had to purchase the Customer Engagement plan. Prices are shown below:
- Dynamics Sales app– starts from £49 per user per month.
- Dynamics Marketing app– starts from £565 per month.
- Dynamics Customer Service app– starts from £37 per user per month.
- Dynamics Field Service app– starts from £71 per user per month.
Why Choose AlphaLogix – Organise a Dynamics 365 CRM Demo
Our CRM experts can help you discover how Dynamics 365 CRM can be setup to improve your sales processes within your business. We will provide you with a Free initial personalised Dynamics 365 CRM demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements.
Call us today to organise a demo on 0330 043 0140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you through every step of the implementation process, including training and support.