Web Time & Expenses (WTE)
An extension of the Project Accounting module, WTE is web-enabled, allowing a mobile workforce to input timesheets and expenses from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Fully integrated with the Project Accounting Module.
- Users can enter their hours worked on a project online.
- Compare and interrogate the hours worked on projects at various levels.
- Enter weekly or batch timesheets, allocated against active projects.
- Run detailed reports on timesheets, expenses, and payroll (resource).
- Bill your Clients more accurately and timely with precise and detailed information.
Contact us on 0330 043 0140 or email us at email@example.com to discuss Sage 200 or to organise a meeting, demonstration or personalised quote.
Timesheet & Expense Capture
If your projects involve charging for people’s time, Sage 200’s Web Timesheets and Expenses module can easily capture the information you need.
- Capture timesheet and expense information online, enabling your mobile workforce to log their project work quickly and efficiently.
- View, authorise and print your timesheet and expenses online.
- Access the Web Time Expenses URL from any web browser and enter your information in very little time using the intuitive interface.
- Process reports with the most up to date time and expense costs available from your workforce.
Project Accounting & Payroll Integration
- Create authorisation rules to ensure the information is accurate before committing to a project.
- Review expenditure by employee or contractor and by the type of project or work.
- Ensures that your project data-capture processes are more efficient, giving you a more timely estimate of actual vs. budget.
- Integrate WTE with your Sage 50 Payroll to reduce errors andvaluable time spent on laborious data entry tasks.