What is Sage 200 Standard?
Sage 200 Standard is a powerful cloud-based accounting software solution for small to medium sized businesses. Sage 200 Standard provides essential financial and stock management capabilities to give you the insight and flexibility you need for future business growth.
A solution for your growing business Sage 200 Standard is a powerful business management solution that is continually updated with the latest technology to bring you the freedom to work how and when you want.
The Sage 200cloud Standard accounts solution is a popular upgrade choice for existing Sage 50cloud users who want advanced accounting functionality and more in-depth financial reporting capabilities.
When you use a cloud accounting solution such as Sage 200 Standard, this frees up your IT resources as you are no longer required to install the software on your own servers or individual desktop computers. There is also no need to update the software manually as new versions and updates are automatically applied for you.
There is a standard data migration tool that will bring all of your Sage 50cloud accounts data, including historically transactions into Sage 200 Standard.
What is Sage Accounting Software? Cloud Accounts from Sage
What is Sage Online? Cloud Accounting Software & Payroll
Download the Sage 200cloud Brochure
See comparison between Standard and Professional
Sage 200 Professional
Why Use Sage 200cloud Standard?
Sage 200cloud Standard is the market leading cloud accounting software solution for small to medium sized businesses in the UK, and is part of the Sage Accounting Business Cloud portfolio of products. Sage 200 is a popular choice for Sage 50 users wishing to upgrade to a more powerful online accounting solution.
Reasons Why You Should Use Sage 200 Standard:
- Standard is built exclusively for use in the Cloud
- Sage 200 Standard requires no software to install
- The software is constantly updated with new versions so you do not need to worry about applying new software updates
- Great value, spread the cost with monthly payments
- Powerful range of accounting features
- Highly scalable
- Modern Cloud based flexible architecture
- Real time financial reports and dashboards
- Users can access accounting information from anywhere with internet access
- Frees up your IT resources and reduces IT overheads
- No need to invest in data backup hardware or expensive servers
- Easy to use and very intuitive
- Improves accounting user's productivity
- Runs on a powerful SQL database in the cloud
- Easily collaborate with your accountant
- Secure hosting
- Financial accounting data is automatically backed up
- Quickly give access to multiple users and set employee permissions
What is the Difference Between Sage 50cloud and Sage 200cloud Standard?
Sage 50cloud is the market leading accounts software for small businesses and start-ups in the UK, with over 400,000 companies using the software. Sage 50cloud offers a range of basic accounting features whilst Sage 200 Standard is an advanced feature rich accounting solution that will enable your business to manage more complex financial requirements.
Sage 200 Standard is highly scalable and is a popular choice for companies who have outgrown Sage 50 accounts.
Sage 50cloud is available for up to 20 users and can handle up to 1.5 million financial transactions, whilst Sage 200 allows up to 50 concurrent users, and because it uses a powerful Microsoft SQL database it can handle up to 9 million transactions with great performance and reliability.
Sage 50cloud Features
- Manage income, cash flow, expenses and payments
- Connect to your bank account for easy reconciliation
- Create quotes and professional looking invoices
- Seamless integration with Office 365
- Basic stock and product information
- Making Tax Digital compliant
- Financial reports
- Create purchase orders and sales orders
- Trade in multiple currencies
- Manage multiple departments and budgets
- Up to 20 users
- Up to 1.5 million transactions
Sage 200cloud Standard Features and Benefits
The core module for Sage 200 Standard is Financials, this is the central hub of the system where all other modules feed financial accounting information into the nominal ledgers.
Standard also includes Commercials which enables you to manage purchase order processing, sales order processing, invoicing, price book and advanced stock management, so you can make sure products and goods are dispatched quickly and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced financial management
- Four key nominal ledgers in Sage 200 Financials
- Reduce complexities with bank feeds
- Highly scalable
- Superior database performance, uses Microsoft SQL
- Manage complex business processes
- 3 tier nominal structure
- Designed as a true cloud accounting solution
- Build and access powerful data insights on the go, in the familiar environment of Excel
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) compliant
- Supply chain management – Commercials
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Advanced multicurrency functionality
- Powerful reporting and dashboards
- Better control of financial periods
- Work and collaborate anywhere from within Outlook
- Multiple warehouses
- Bill of materials (BOM)
- Change the features and functionality that you need
- Ideal for larger smaller companies, medium sized companies and fast-growing businesses
- Easily migrate your existing Sage 50 data directly into Standard
- 20 analysis codes for additional reporting purposes
- Up to 9 million transactions
Sage 200 Financials
Sage 200cloud Standard Integration
One of the key strengths of Sage 200 Standard is that it integrates seamlessly with other Sage products and payment technologies, the software also integrates with solutions from major technology vendors such as Microsoft.
- Payroll Integration
- Payments Integration
- GoCardless Integration
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
Sage 200 Standard includes the Commercials Module
How Much Does Sage 200 Standard Cost?
The Standard version of 200 is only available online through a monthly subscription plan (SaaS). Costs start from £240 per month for a 12-month contract.
Prices per Month
- Standard base unit* £240 per month
- Additional users £15 per month
- Additional companies £30 each per month
Prices do change, so please call us for the latest prices.
Contact AlphaLogix to Organise a Demo, Quote or Meeting
Our accounting experts will help you discover how Sage 200cloud will improve the way you manage your finances and accounts online.
Our dedicated accounts experts are committed to ensuring you get the most from your software investment and we offer the following services.
- Migrate your existing Sage 50cloud accounts data
- Support from our technical help desk
- Development services
- Dashboard and report design services
- Migration from other systems
- Software integration
- Ecommerce and website integration
- Sage 200 add on modules
- Plus, much more
Call us today on 0208 050 3216 to organise a demo or quote, alternatively email us at email@example.com. We will help you through every step of the selection process, implementation process, including training and support.