What is Sage 50 Professional?
Sage 50 Professional is the UK’s most popular accounts software with over 400,000 companies using it to manage their finances. The Professional version is part of the Sage 50 accounts range of products, it’s a powerful desktop accounting solution connected to the Cloud with many advanced features such as in-depth stock management and reporting.
Sage 50 Professional Will Help You To:
- Easily manage your cash flow and invoices
- Manage customers and debtors
- Manage suppliers and payments
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Submit VAT returns online
- Integrate Sage 50 with Office 365
- Run key financial reports and dashboards
- Keep track of stock with real-time stock levels
- Manage product information and produce quotes
- Log income and expenses against projects
- Plus lots more….
Sage 50 Accounts Professional
Detailed Features Found in Sage 50 Professional
- Manage Cashflow, Income, Expenses and Payments – Quickly see what money you are owed, schedule supplier payments and manage late payments to help suit your cash flow position.
- Create Professional Invoices and Quotes – Create professional looking personalised quotes and invoices to give your business a professional edge.
- Connect to your Bank Account – Say goodbye to re-keying payments, Sage 50 Professional connects directly with your bank account for easy bank reconciliation.
- Manage VAT & submit online returns to HMRC – Quickly and easily calculate VAT returns and automatically file returns with HMRC.
- Powerful Reporting and Dashboards – Get valuable business insights using smart intuitive dashboards and customisable reporting.
- Track and Manage Stock – Keep track of stock with real time stock levels. Create multi-product builds and keep control of your assets with stock valuations and audits.
- Manage Multiple Departments and Budgets – Track your numbers by different departments or cost centres. Set budgets against nominal codes or departments.
- Create Sales and Purchase Orders – Manage customer and supplier relationships with a structured process by raising sales and purchase orders.
- Trade in Multiple Currencies – Work with customers and suppliers in their own currency. Easily track and handle exchange rate gains and losses.
- Track Project Income, Expenses and Profit – Log income and expenses against projects. Keep track of profits, progress and time. Create project budgets and monitor performance with in-depth reporting.
Sage 50cloud Overview
Why Choose AlphaLogix – Organise a Free Demo
Our accountancy experts can help you discover how Sage 50 Professional can be setup to improve the way you manage your finances for your business. We will provide you with a Free initial personalised Sage 50 Professional demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements.
Call us today to organise a demo on 020 8050 3216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you through every step of the implementation process, including training and support.