What is Sage 200?
Sage 200 is the main product offering by Sage for small to medium sized companies. Sage 200 is a set of is a set of modules that creates a powerful accounts platform that many companies move to when they outgrow their existing accounting or ERP package, this is especially true for Sage 50 users.
With Sage 200 (previously known as Extra or line 200) you can share information across your business and manage complex processes, from accounts, CRM to supply chain. Sage 200 is highly configurable, flexible and scalable and is available online or on premise.
Sage 200 Overview
The Key Modules within Sage 200 Include:
- Sage 200 Financials – Manages your financial position and has four key ledgers, sales, purchasing, nominal and cash – further information.
- Sage 200 Commercials - The Commercials module has advanced features for managing purchase order processing, sales order processing, invoicing, price book and advanced stock management – further information.
- Sage 200 Manufacturing and BOM - Sage 200 Manufacturing is a suite of ERP modules that allows you to manage production, works orders, materials, supply chain and operations across your business – Further information.
- Sage 200 CRM – The integration with Sage CRM brings together accounts and your front office so data is shared – Further Information.
- Sage 200 Project Accounting - Improve customer satisfaction with accurate bills delivered by capturing and allocating projects costs, overheads and revenues with Sage 200 Project Accounting.
- Sage 200 Business Intelligence - BI is a very powerful Microsoft Excel integrated reporting tool which enables you to slice-and-dice and interrogate your Sage 200 databases incredibly efficiently, further information.
Performance, Speed and Unlimited Transactions
One of the key benefits of Sage 200 is that it sits on a powerful Microsoft SQL database which means it can handle extremely large amounts of data, speed and performance are unaffected by the amount of transactions or data in the core database.
What are the Costs Sage 200?
You can only buy Sage 200 now through a monthly subscription plan for either Sage 200 Standard or Sage 200 Professional (see comparison of features). Sage 200 Standard can only be used in the Cloud whilst Professional can be used either on-premise or in the Cloud. Since Sept 2019 you can no longer purchase the perpetual licence, instead you pay a monthly subscription fee to use the software, for a comprehensive pricing guide on Sage 200 read more.
What Integration is available for Sage 200?
Bringing together the UK’s most popular mid-market accounts system Sage 200 with other leading Sage products and payment technologies allows you to get the most out of your system. Sage 200 now integrates with the following applications.
- E-invoicing with Sage Pay
- Payments Integration
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Sage Payroll Integration
- Integration with Microsoft Power BI
- GoCardless Integration
Sage 200 Cloud Financials
Sage 200 Frequently Asked Questions
In the sections below, we detail exactly what every module does, as well as detailing some of the other question’s users want to get answers to, from product comparisons, pricing to training, as well as choosing the best Sage Partner to work with to implement Sage 200.
If you are looking at Sage 200 for the first time, or if you already use Sage 200, we offer a range of services to help you get the most our of your investment. If you would like to speak with one of our Sage 200 product specialists contact us on 020 8050 3216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org