What is Sage 200?
Sage 200 is now called Sage 200cloud and is a powerful finance and business management software solution from the Sage Group for small to medium sized businesses. Sage 200 enables you to manage your accounts and customers across your business. Sage 200 is highly configurable and flexible which enables you to manage complex business processes.
With Sage 200 (previously known as Sage MMS) you can share information across your business and manage processes for your supply chain, manufacturing, sales order processing and CRM.
Sage 200 Overview
What is the difference between Sage 50 and Sage 200?
Both Sage 200 and Sage 50cloud are market leading accounts software solutions in the UK for small to medium sized businesses. Sage 50 accounts is a great choice for small businesses or start-ups who want basic accounting software, whilst Sage 200 is better suited for larger SME’s or Medium sized enterprises because it can handle more complex accounting processes, find out more.
Is Sage 200 Cloud based?
Sage rebranded Sage 200c as Sage 200cloud to focus its efforts on the fast growing cloud computing (SaaS) accounts software market. Sage 200 is available to use in the Cloud for both the Sage 200 Standard and Sage 200 Professional versions.
The Sage 200cloud Standard version is only available in the Cloud, whilst Sage 200 Professional is available for use in the Cloud or can be installed on your own computer servers with the on-premise licence, compare Sage 200 Standard and Professional.
Is Sage 200 an ERP system?
Sage 200 is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system that brings together accounts, financials, business intelligence and CRM for your business. Sage 200 has various add on modules and apps that enables you to manage your accounting, supply chain, order processing, manufacturing and CRM across your business.
Sage 200 Commercials
What are the Core Sage 200 Modules?
Sage 200 is a powerful modular solution that incorporates the following modules.
- Sage 200 Financials Module - Manages your financial position and has four key ledgers, sales, purchasing, nominal and cash – further information.
- Sage 200 Commercials Module - The Commercials module has advanced features for managing purchase order processing, sales order processing, invoicing, price book and advanced stock management – further information
- Project Accounting - Improve customer satisfaction with accurate bills delivered by capturing and allocating projects costs, overheads and revenues with Sage 200 Project Accounting.
- Business Intelligence (BI) - is a very powerful Microsoft Excel integrated reporting tool which enables you to slice-and-dice and interrogate your Sage 200 database incredibly efficiently, further information.
- Manufacturing - Sage 200 Manufacturing allows you to manage production, works orders, materials, supply chain and operations across your business – find out more.
- CRM – The integration with Sage 200 CRM brings together accounts and your front office so data is shared.
Performance, Speed and Unlimited Transactions
One of the key benefits of Sage 200 is that it sits on a powerful Microsoft SQL database which means it can handle extremely large amounts of data, speed and performance are unaffected by the amount of transactions or data in the core database.
What are the Costs Sage 200?
You can only buy Sage 200 now through a monthly subscription plan for either Sage 200 Standard or Sage 200 Professional (see comparison of features). Sage 200 Standard can only be used in the Cloud whilst Professional can be used either on-premise or in the Cloud. Since Sept 2019 you can no longer purchase the perpetual licence, instead you pay a monthly subscription fee to use the software, for a comprehensive pricing guide on Sage 200 read more.
Sage 200 Financials
What Integration is available for Sage 200?
Bringing together the UK’s most popular mid-market accounts system Sage 200 with other leading Sage products and payment technologies allows you to get the most out of your system. Sage 200 now integrates with the following applications.
- E-invoicing with Sage Pay
- Payments Integration
- Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Sage PayrollIntegration
- Integration with Microsoft Power BI
- GoCardless Integration
Sage 200 Frequently Asked Questions
In the sections below, we detail exactly what every module does, as well as detailing some of the other question’s users want to get answers to, from product comparisons, pricing to training, as well as choosing the best Sage Partner to work with to implement Sage 200.
If you are looking at Sage 200 for the first time, or if you already use Sage 200, we offer a range of services to help you get the most our of your investment. If you would like to speak with one of our Sage 200 product specialists contact us on 020 8050 3216 or email us at email@example.com