Sage 50 Construction
As part of the Sage 50 Suite Sage 50 Construction is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.Sage 50 Construction offers unrivalled stability and choice, our team of consultants are experts when it comes to understanding the challenges to your business. Sage 50 Construction is the complete solution for the Construction industry cutting costs and increasing the efficiency of your business.The construction industry is large and complex. Sage 50 Construct provides your business with an integrated financial IT system that offers greater levels of communication throughout the business, as well as with suppliers and partners.Sage 50 Construction is a comprehensive solution to control costs throughout your business.Integration with Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll means that there is no duplication of data, saving you time, helping you focus on building your profits.
Key Features of Sage 50 Construction
Sage 50 Construction is a comprehensive solution to control costs throughout your business.
It helps fully manage costs on contracts, meet contract budgets, track subcontractor insurances as well as materials and plant hire purchase orders. Recording, verifying and reporting to HMRC on subcontractor tax (CIS) it ensures compliance with HMRC legislation.
The software can improve cash flow management by helping you handle enquiries from receipt, through to supplier or subcontractor enquiry, to cost comparison and quote production. Valuations and applications for payment can be tracked and analysed giving up to date and accurate billing information.
The product also deals with Retentions. It deducts, records and reports on both sub-contract and sales retentions ensuring liabilities are reduced and outstanding monies are reclaimed. It has been known in many cases that this can reclaim up to 5% of company revenue - making it a very valuable tool. All information can be transferred into the contracts module, with no double entry of data, this will save time and improve efficiency.
Key Benefits of Sage 50 Construction
- Sage 50 Construct integrates with Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 Payroll so there is no double entry of information.
- The ability to streamline your company processes and grow your business efficiently.
- Compliance with HMRC legislation at all levels of CIS taxation.
- Tight control of multi-level contracts, ensuring they stay on time and on budget.
- Rapid response to client or subcontractor enquiries from detailed job structures and overview reports will improve customer service.
- Management of each client contract with asset libraries, service level agreements will increase detail.
- Improve data accuracy with multiple billing methodologies.