Sage 50 Payroll
Ideal if you want to bring your payroll in-house or have more than 10 employees on your payroll. Sage 50 Payroll is accredited by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and is one of the UK's favorite ways to pay staff.
It's packed with real features to help you run an effective and compliant payroll, and gives you greater control of both your payroll processes and your employee information.
In short, it helps you save valuable time when dealing with your everyday payroll and your people and makes light work of complex payroll calculations and less common tasks.
Comply with payroll legislation Sage 50 Payroll can ensure your companies payroll is up to date with the latest payroll legislation, which includes the new Real Time Information legislation (RTI).
- Get RTI ready - You can submit data to HMRC under the new Real Time Information legislation. We’re RTI-ready and you will be too with Sage 50 Payroll.
- Submit to HMRC online securely - Payroll enables you to submit forms securely to HMRC. Exchange information wit HMRC without worry, such as P45, tax code and student loans changes
- Automatically calculate statutory payments - Including PAYE, tax, sick pay, National Insurance, maternity pay and more.
- Avoid fines - By choosing payroll which is recognised by HMRC and also complies with the latest legislation, you can help your business avoid fines up to £3,000.
Choose Sage 50 Payroll if:
- You manage your payroll manually and are finding it increasingly time consuming
- You need to submit your year-end returns online to meet HMRC regulations
- You are outsourcing your payroll and wish to control your payroll costs in-house
- You have taken on more staff and outgrown your current payroll software.
- You employ more than 10 employees
- You want to file your year-end reports securely online