What is Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct is the market leading financial management and accounting software by the Sage Group targeted for businesses of any size. Sage Intacct is a modular cloud-based software solution that offers a range of innovative features that automates the complete array of accounting processes. Sage Intacct customers achieve a high ROI and Intacct can help accounts close time by up to 79%.
Sage Intacct includes core financials that helps you to manage accounts payable, cash management, sales invoicing, purchasing and general ledger.
Because Sage Intacct is modular you can add further modules to manage time and expenses, fixed assets, project management, stock management, manage multi-entity and global accounts, revenue management and spend management.
Why Use Sage Intacct?
One of the key strengths of using online accounting software such as Sage Intacct is that it can transform the way your business works and delivers a lower cost of ownership, other reasons to start using Sage Intacct include:
- Sage Intacct is the Best In its Class
- Sage Intacct Received the Highest Customer Score in the Marketplace
- Sage Intacct is Built for the Cloud
- Sage Intacct is Built for Finance
- Sage Intacct is Scalable
- Sage Intacct is Flexible
- Sage Intacct Helps Protect Your Financial Data with Disaster Recovery
- Sage Intacct Enhances Financials Reporting
Sage Intacct Core Financials
At the centre of Sage Intacct is Core Financials, this is the cornerstone of the accounts system.
- General Ledger. Streamline your chart of accounts, reduce transaction tagging errors, and slice and dice data in new ways. Sage Intacct Nominal Ledger has the most innovative and flexible architecture on the market. Sage Intacct General Ledger Datasheet download.
- Accounts payable. Streamline the payment cycle to save time and improve control by creating automated workflows to manage the entire AP process. Sage Intacct Accounts Payable Datasheet Download.
- Accounts receivable. Automate the invoicing and collections process. Accelerate your cash flows by properly managing invoices, credit terms, and other accounts receivable tasks. Sage Intacct Accounts Receivable Datasheet Download.
- Purchasing. Create structured, predefined transaction and approval workflows that increase purchasing speed, accuracy, and efficiency. Sage Intacct Purchasing Datasheet Download.
- Order management. Automate even the most complex quote-to-cash processes so you can handle higher order volumes, sophisticated workflows, and complex pricing structures. Sage Intacct Order Management Datasheet Download.
- Cash Management. Track multiple accounts with real-time visibility and easy reconciliations. Sage Intacct Core Financials Cash Management Download
Modules for Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct has four additional modules that you can add to Sage Intacct Core financials, these are:
Sage Intacct Billing Software
- Contract and subscription billing
- Project costing and billing
- Revenue recognition
Dashboards and reporting
- Intuitive financial dashboards
- Flexible accounting reporting
Sage Intacct Financial Visibility
Sage Intacct Platform
- Salesforce integration
- Web Services API
- Platform Services
- Fixed assets
- Time and expenses
- Project accounting
- Spend management
- Revenue recognition
- Inventory management
- Multi entity and global consolidations
Sage Intacct Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sage Intacct Cloud Based?
Unlike many of Sage’s other accounting products such as Sage 50 and Sage 200 that offer both an On-premise version and Cloud version, Sage Intacct was designed for the Cloud (Sass) only, it is only available as a subscription-based Cloud license.
Is Sage Intacct an ERP System?
Cloud-based ERP software from Sage Intacct automates accounting processes, so you can increase business visibility and drive growth. Sage Intacct includes core financials—and allows you to add-on additional modules, or integrate other best-in-class applications.
How Much Does Sage Intacct Cost?
The cost for Sage Intacct will depend on the number of software users you require for your accounting team, the price of Sage Intacct also depends which additional modules you want to add to the Sage Intacct Core Financials software, there are four modules available, Billing, Dashboards and Reporting, Platform and Advanced Functionality. Sage Intacct costs start from £3863 per annum for Core Financials, further information on Intacct Pricing and Costs.
What is the Difference Between Sage and Sage Intacct?
Sage offers several ERP and accounting software products to help you run your business. Sage Intacct was designed to be the best in its class for accounting software in the Cloud, Sage Intacct only focuses on Financial Management and does not focus on certain industries such as manufacturing, further information.
Does Sage Intacct Do Payroll?
Sage Intacct's was designed to be the best in its class for accounting software and does not have a Payroll module as such, however the open API feature allows Business Partners to build seamless integration links to Payroll systems such as Sage 50 Payroll.
What is Sage Intacct Marketplace?
If you want to further extend the features of Sage Intacct there are a wide range of business applications available from the Sage Marketplace. These business applications have been developed for specific tasks, from ecommerce integration to web expenses, further information on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
What Database Does Sage Intacct Use?
Sage Intacct is hosted in the Cloud so your business does not need to worry about investing in infrastructure and database software. Sage Intacct is built on the highly reliable Oracle database infrastructure which provides exceptional performance and world class security. The Sage Intacct Oracle database ensures you can access financial accounting information at any time of the day, every day of the year.
Why Choose AlphaLogix? Organise a Quote and Demo
Our Intacct experts can help you discover how Sage Intaact can be setup to improve your accounting processes within your business. We will provide you with a Free initial personalised Intacct demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements.
Call us today to organise a demo on 020 8050 3216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you through every step of the implementation process, including training and support.