Technical Project Manager Vacancy
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and innovative Technical Project Manager to join our busy team. We are based near Chepstow, within easy travelling distance of Bristol and Newport.
AlphaLogix is one of the largest Accredited Sage Business Partners in the UK. We specialise in Sage, Infor, and Swiftpage CRMs, as well as Accounting, and ERP systems. We have a client base extending from SMEs to Blue Chip companies across a wide-range of market sectors.
Our aim is to deliver the solution that best suits the individual business strategies and requirements of our clients; increasing efficiency and profitability whilst at the same time delivering a rapid, on-going return on investment.
We are currently working on many varied and interesting software projects for our rapidly expanding client base and are continually adding to our portfolio of products.
We would like to hear from experienced candidates who would enjoy working for a smaller independent consultancy with a great team-spirit and friendly atmosphere.
Successful candidates will be working with our highly-skilled team of software developers on a range of interesting projects for our rapidly expanding client base and help to bring exciting new products to market.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, 2:1 honours or above, in IT/Computing or equivalent (preferably not games) or have relevant industrial experience.
- 3-5 years of software project management experience.
- A thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Technical experience and expertise sufficient to understand and contribute to technical developer discussions.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical experts and novices alike.
- Excellent customer communication skills to relay project feedback.
- Ability to manage several projects at once and prioritise work to business needs.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Self-motivated with good time management, written, and communication skills.
- Desire to operate in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, highly skilled team.
- Experience of working with processes such as software development life-cycles and change management.
- Able to drive to visit potential and existing clients regarding new or ongoing software projects.
- Good telephone manner and friendly approach.
- A driven, committed and flexible approach to work is essential with a personal and technical range of skills to meet the company’s needs.
- Project manage the software development team that writes bespoke software and develops Windows and web-based solutions/applications.
- Full project life-cycle, prepared to take ownership of issues raised and pursue until resolved.
- Produce and maintain project plans and scoping documentation.
- Providing IT guidance, advice and information to external clients ensuring continuous high quality technical support.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of information and services is maintained at all times.
- Constant client communication keeping them in the loop at all times with regards to project progress.
- Manage, categorise, and prioritise tickets within agreed SLAs; these include problems, queries, remote support, and requests. In addition, ensuring all escalation procedures are followed.
20-30k Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience…
If you think you are the right person for this Technical Project Manager vacancy and would like to join us, please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.