An excellent opportunity exists for a C# .NET Software Developer to join our vibrant software solutions company.
AlphaLogix is one of the largest Accredited Sage Business Partners in the UK. We specialise in Sage CRM, Accounting, and ERP systems. With a client base extending from SMEs to Blue Chip companies across a wide-range of market sectors.
Our aim is to deliver the solution that best suits the individual business strategies and requirements of our clients. Thereby increasing their efficiency and profitability whilst at the same time delivering a rapid, on-going return on investment.
We are currently working on many varied and interesting projects for our rapidly expanding client base. We are continually adding to our portfolio of products.
We would like to hear from experienced candidates who would enjoy working for a smaller independent consultancy. We have a great team-spirit and friendly atmosphere. Details below:
Excellent opportunity for another enthusiastic and innovative C# .NET software developer to join our busy team. We are based near Chepstow, within easy travelling distance of Bristol and Newport.
Successful candidates will be working with our highly-skilled team of developers on a range of interesting projects to bring exciting new projects and products to market.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, 2:1 honours or above, in IT/Computing or equivalent (preferably not games) or have relevant industrial experience.
• C# Development, essential.
• Good understanding: Microsoft’s .NET environment, SQL. Visual Studio.
• Experience with Sage 200 and CRM software an advantage.
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Self motivated with good time management, written, and communication skills.
• Desire to operate in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, highly skilled team.
• Experience of working with processes such as software development life-cycles and change management.
• Able to drive.
• Write bespoke software and develop Windows and web-based solutions/applications.
• Full project life-cycle, prepared to take ownership of issues raised and pursue until resolved.
• Configure software and install onto client’s systems.
• Produce documentation and liaise with clients when necessary.
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience…
If you think you are the right person for this post and would like to join us, please email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.