What is Sage Intacct Accounts Receivable?
The Sage Intacct Accounts Receivable software module is part of Sage Intacct Core Financials and enables you to automate your accounts receivable processes which eliminates many inefficient and time consuming workflows.
Sage Intacct accounts receivable helps improve your accounts, finances and cash flows by managing invoices, credit terms, and other accounts receivable tasks. Sage Intacct accounts receivable streamlines accounts receivables by automating the invoicing and collections processes.
Accounts receivables software in Sage Intacct helps shortens the cash cycle, enhances business performance, increases accuracy, and improves customer satisfaction.
Key Features and Benefits of Sage Intacct Accounts Receivables
- Stay in control of the account’s receivables cycle.
- Send out those invoices—fast
- Automate workflows, approvals and internal controls
- Get the insights you need
- Improves cash flow and finances
- Save hundreds of hours per year—and tens of thousands of pounds.
Key Features of Sage Intacct Accounts Receivables
Sage Intacct accounts receivables software helps your business to better manage invoicing.
- Email option - Send out invoices faster with Sage Intacct accounts receivables email feature.
- Multiple payment receipt options - Accept payments in your customers’ preferred forms including check, cash, credit card, and funds transfer.
- Advance payments – Sage Intacct accounts receivables enables you to receive and apply payments at any time for added convenience.
- Quick invoice import - Enjoy easy, after the-fact bulk invoice entry.
- Transaction documentation drag-and-drop - Drag and drop supporting documents directly to transactions; cut paper use with Sage Intacct, improve filing, and instantly access backup documentation.
- Sage Intacct accounts receivables integrates with PayPal Merchant Services and Authorize.net Simplify payment receipt, and support recurring bills and scheduled payments.
Sage Intacct Demonstration
Sage Intacct Accounts Receivables Management
- Keep track of transaction details forever - maintain secure access to complete customer histories using Sage Intacct accounts receivables.
- Post-payment control – Sage Intacct ensures that paid invoices cannot be deleted or edited.
- Granular access control - Strengthen your segregation of duties with control over which individuals and roles can access which data and processes.
Sage Intacct Collections (Optional Module Required)
- Automated dunning and collection notices - Send automated emails based on invoice creation in Sage Intacct or past due date.
- Set up different email templates for each collection attempt.
- Reminder rules - Set up reminder rules in Intacct accounts receivables for different payment options such as net 30 and due upon receipt.
- Collection case ownership - Assign ownership of customer records in Intacct and collection cases.
- Send “personal” reminders –
- (from the individual’s email address) or generic reminders.
- Collections information - Automatically capture collection case information —shown on customer records as a separate tab so you easily access collections activities.
Sage Intacct Accounts Receivables Comprehensive Reporting
- Sage Intacct Customisable dashboards - Quickly gain insights by adding reports, charts, and graphs to dashboards.
- Complete accounts receivable reports - Gain better visibility in the accounts receivables with reports for aging, invoicing analysis, recurring invoices, active projects, and deferred revenue.
- Custom analyses - Get more strategic insights with custom analyses across multiple attributes such as project, customer, location, and department.
Book a Sage Intacct Demo or Organise a Quote
Our accounting experts will help you discover how Sage Intacct can be setup to improve your accounting processes within your business. We will provide you with a free initial personalised Sage Intacct demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements
Our dedicated accounts experts are committed to ensuring you get the most from your software investment and we offer the following services.
- Sage Intacct Implementation
- Accounts receivables software setup
- Sage Support from our technical help desk
- Development services
- Sage Consultancy for Sage Intacct Core Financials
- Sage Intacct Training including the Accounts Payable Module
- Migration from other accounting systems
- Software integration with Sage Intacct
- A proactive and dedicated support team
- Sage Ecommerce and website integration
- Plus, much more
Call us today on 0208 050 3216 to discuss Intacct or to organise a demo or quote, alternatively email us at email@example.com. We will help you through every step of the selection process, implementation process, including training and support.