Sage 200 Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
Linking your Sage 200 accounts information with Microsoft Dynamics CRM improves visibility of all activities for your customers allowing key front office staff such as sales representatives and customer service staff to see credit limits, outstanding balances, orders, invoices and much more.
The integration between Dynamics CRM and Sage 200 allows for important customer data to be shared across the company, this improves productivity and efficiency for Dynamics CRM users as they no longer need to spend time requesting information from the accounts department...
Benefits of linking Sage 200 to Microsoft CRM
- We have a team of developers who have a wide range of experience in linking ERP systems with CRM, some of the benefits include:
- You can convert opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM into orders in Sage accounts, this avoids re-entering data and speeds up the process.
- View critical accounts information in Microsoft CRM 365, such as balances, turnover and invoices.
- Synchronise product data, customer data and supplier data into Dynamics CRM from Sage 200.
- Customer facing staff such as sales people can check the status of orders.
- Invoices in Sage 200 can be stored in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- By combing ERP and CRM you have data in one place.
- Sage 200 price lists and product lists can be used in CRM to produce quotes.
- Better access to critical accounting information.
- Streamline business processes.
- A 360-degree view of your customer.