Why Upgrade Act! CRM?
Swiftpage (the developers of Act! CRM) have added numerous new features to Act! CRM in recent years making the system more powerful and flexible than ever. Upgrading Act! CRM to the latest version improves productivity, increases user adoption rates, adds extra functionality and fixes software bugs.
The latest version of Act! CRM is version 21, which brings a wide range of new features and functionality.
Upgrading Act! CRM will include features such as dynamics sales pipeline management, marketing automation and dozens of subscriber-exclusive product enhancements.
What's New in Act! CRM?
When you upgrade Act! CRM to the latest version you will get the new dynamic sales pipeline management feature, which allows you to manage your sales pipeline more effectively and intelligently so you can close deals faster.
Another new feature available when upgrading Act! CRM is the marketing automation feature which helps optimise the way you communicate with customers and prospects and helps drive business growth.
The latest version of Act! CRM benefits from dozens of product enhancements including improvement to: custom tables, the welcome page, and much more.
Which Versions of ACT! CRM are no longer Supported?
Act! CRM operates a strict upgrade policy that only allows you to upgrade from certain versions of the software. The current upgrade policy only covers products that are supported, this includes ACT version 19, 20 and 21.
Upgrading from versions of Act! CRM that are no longer supported can be difficult and may incur additional costs. Versions of Act! CRM that are no longer supported include:
- Act! v18 products
- Act! v17 products
- Act! v16 products
- Sage ACT! 2013 (15.x) products
- Sage ACT! 2012 (14.x) products
- Sage ACT! 2011 (13.x) products
- ACT! by Sage 2010 (12.x) products
- ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.x)
- ACT! by Sage 2008 (10.x) products
- ACT! by Sage 2007 (9.x) products
- ACT! 2006 (8.x) products
- ACT! 2005 (7.x) products
- ACT! v6 products
What’s new in ACT! CRM since your version?
Act! V.17 New Features
- New synchronisation options with Microsoft Outlook.
- Dropbox integration.
- Enhanced keyword filtering for activities and notes.
- Improvements to Act! eMarketing.
Act! V.18 New Features
- Web enhancements for Act! Premium.
- Improved security and control.
- Enhancements for Act! eMarketing.
- Speed and performance updates.
- Manage favourite contacts.
- Compatibility with Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.
New Features in Act! v.19
- Over 30 refreshed standard reports.
- Act! companion for Act! mobile.
- New eCommerce connections.
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013.
- Act! Premium contact link.
What's New in Act! v.20
- Improved new look.
- Industry-specific templates.
- Dashboards for Act! Insight.
- Better management of customised tables.
- Next generation Outlook integration.
- Ask Act! with Amazon Alexa.
What are the ACT! CRM Upgrade Costs?
Upgrades to the latest version of Act! CRM are only available for version 19 and version 20. The cost of upgrading is dependent on how many users you have and if you use Premium or Pro products.
When you upgrade Act! CRM, you will have to pay charges for the software upgrade, you will also need to consider the cost of installation, implementation and training for the new system. Typically, these services are carried out by a certified Act! business partner such as AlphaLogix.
Looking for CRM Software with More than Just Sales and Marketing
Act! CRM is a great CRM system for Sales and Marketing automation but if you are looking for a more advanced CRM platform with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support features you might want to consider Infor CRM.
Infor CRM (Previously called SalesLogix) was developed by the owners of Act! CRM to offer a more advanced CRM platform that offered extensive customisation capabilities and advanced CRM features. Contact us on 020 8050 3216 to organise a demonstration so you can compare the benefits over Act! CRM.
Get in Touch
You will need to factor in the cost for installation, customisation and training with your Act partner. To get the right act CRM cost - Contact AlphaLogix for an Act Cloud Online Pricing on 020 8050 3216 or Contact Us Here