What is Sage Intacct Inventory Management?
Sage Intacct Inventory Management software is a powerful cloud-based accounting and stock management module that enables you to manage all aspects of your supply chain and stock control for your business.
The Sage Intacct Inventory Management module provides comprehensive stock control that helps you improve your business efficiency, inventory control, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
Sage’s Inventory and stock control module works hand-in hand with the Sage Intacct Purchasing module in Intacct Core Financials which enables you to manage product purchasing, stock levels, whilst making sure there is enough products available to quickly process customer orders.
Key Benefits - Intacct Inventory & Stock Management
- Powerful cloud-based inventory management software
- Provides real time accurate stock valuation’s enabling you to get the true cost of goods
- Use capital more efficiently, thanks to optimised inventory levels and smarter reorder quantities
- A wide range of stock reports and dashboards available in real time
- Move products and merchandise with confidence
- Manage stocking levels for multiple locations
- Cut costs by configuring warehouse operations to match your business using cloud-based inventory management
- Quickly and easily process and despatch customer orders on time
Sage Intacct Customer Success Case Study – L W Cole
L W Cole specialises in supplying and installing appliances to the UK house building community across England and Wales.
The company has recently grown so rapidly, it was clear its financial management processes needed an overhaul to keep up. It chose Sage Intacct for its finance and business management system.
The business needed a cloud-based system that could communicate with its existing infrastructure and fit within budget.
Before Sage Intacct, the financial outlook had to wait until the end of the month. Now, financial insights and projections can be generated at any given moment.
““I genuinely think Sage Intacct is the best finance software I’ve ever used. The depth and power of the reporting make it a stand out system”
Mike Newton – Finance Director - L W Cole (Distributors) Limited
Sage Intacct Customer Success Case Study
What is Inventory Management and Why is it Important?
Inventory Management software refers to the process of managing your company’s supply chain, this involves the process or ordering, storing, despatching customer orders and efficiently managing your company's stock levels at optimum levels.
Stock management software also includes the management of components, warehousing, raw materials, finished products and the processing of sales orders for customers.
When you use a sophisticated stock management solution like Intacct your business will be more become more efficient, reduces fulfilment costs and controls your supply chain operations. The inventory management software enables you to set efficient reorder points and quantities so you get the right items in the right place at the right time.
Sage Intacct Cloud Financial Management
Key Benefits - Sage Intacct Inventory Management
- The Intacct inventory management module has many features and benefits, the main benefits include:
- Sage Intacct provides accurate real time valuation of your company’s inventory - Getting a real time picture of the value of your company’s inventory is essential in understanding your company’s financial health. Sage Intacct helps you by calculating value based on your business requirements and capturing added costs such as shipping or value adds, so you can get to a true cost of goods.
- Maintain optimum stock levels – Sage Intacct stock management software enables you to maintain healthy inventory levels so you strike the right balance of serving customer orders and avoiding tying up excessive capital in stock. The software enables you to manage stock across multiple locations whilst using replenishment processes to automate the reordering of new inventory.
- Move stock with confidence and reduce inventory management admin costs – Sage Intacct helps you avoid costly manual stock counts, the software has a wide range of features, templates and processes to manage stock adjustments, transfers, damaged goods, scrap, and more. Sage Intacct lets you create a seamless inventory workflow, from vendor quotes to customer invoices.
- Report in real time on stock and merchandise with innovative dashboards and reports – The module has a wide range of real time stock and inventory management built in reports & dashboards that provide your business with crucial information to make smarter decisions to optimise stock levels and set efficient reorder points and quantities. You can see these Inventory management reports as dashboards, graphs and standard reports, all information is in real time collecting the latest information for your whole business.
Sage Intacct Financial Reporting and Dashboards
Sage Intacct Inventory Management Features
- Powerful costing features
- The software supports multiple costing methods including Standard, Average, FIFO, and LIFO
- Automated recalculation capturing costs from previous or later periods
- Landed costs allocating shipping across multiple items for COGS calculations Tiered pricing
- User-defined replenishment processes with seasonal stock level adjustments
- Economic order quantity tracking
- Suggests alternate vendor assignments
- Facilitates drop shipping
Inventory tracking features for Sage Intacct
- User-defined inventory transactions for receiving, transfers, fulfilment, adjustments, and disposal
- Real-time stock level lookup, overall and by warehouse
- Warehouse location tracking by aisle, row, and bin
- Serial number, lot, and bin tracking
- User defined unit of measure
Powerful Built-in dashboards and reporting
- Inventory reports: Analysis, Costing, Journal, Recurring, Register, Reorders, Status, and Valuation
- Item activity
- Kit analysis report
- Lot tracking
- Physical inventory
- Serial tracking
Kitting and light assembly
- Inventory grouping for kitting
- Kit assembly and disassembly automated stock level adjustments
How Much Does Sage Intacct Inventory Management Cost?
The Intacct inventory management software is purchased as a separate add on module to the Core Financials platform. Intacct’s inventory management software works in conjunction with the Purchasing module. The cost of the software is based on a monthly subscription fee.
On top of the software cost there are other items to consider, these include the cost of the implementation, training and support costs from your Intacct business partner.
Prices do change so please call for an up-to-date quote - contact us on 0845 259 3141
Contact AlphaLogix to Organise a Demo, Quote or Meeting
Our accounting experts will help you discover how Sage Intacct can be setup to improve and manage your supply chain and inventory processes within your business. We will provide you with a free initial personalised demo as well as fully justified costs and pricing for your requirements.
Our dedicated accounts experts are committed to ensuring you get the most from your software investment and we offer the following services.
- Setting up your supply chain software
- Support from our technical help desk
- Development services
- Sage dashboard and report design services
- Migration from other systems
- Software integration
- A proactive and dedicated support team
- Ecommerce and website integration
- Plus, much more
Call us today on 0208 050 3216 to organise a demo or quote, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you through every step of the selection process, implementation process, including training and support.