What is Infor CRM?
Infor CRM is the main Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software product offering by Infor for small to medium sized companies and departments within larger enterprises. Infor CRM (previously known as SalesLogix CRM) is a sophisticated CRM solution that provides a view of every customer touchpoint across a company's sales, marketing, customer service and support teams.
The CRM software solution is highly configurable, flexible and scalable. The system can be deployed online in the Cloud or installed on your own server with an On-Premise software licence.
One of the key strengths of Infor CRM is its advanced CRM and Salesforce Automation (SFA) features. Infor CRM enables you to manage contacts and customers, sales opportunities are easily identified and sales activities streamlined, sales management tools to effectively manage teams and territories and many more advanced CRM features. The solution also integrates seamlessly with other Infor products such as Infor ERP products.
Infor CRM Overview
What Are the Benefits of Infor CRM?
Infor CRM software provides a view of every customer touch point across an organisation’s sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams. Other benefits include:
- Improves customer experience
- Provides outstanding customer support
- Reduce customer frustration by not asking the same questions over and over
- Increased uplift in marketing programs
- Align sales and marketing with personalised marketing automation
- Increase the value of every customer transaction
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers to keep them coming back.
- Create a single customer view
- Give your people a 360-degree customer view by consolidating sales, marketing, support and service information
- Manage leads from start to end
- Enable sales to grow revenue
- Manage your sales pipeline and opportunities
- Improve operational efficiency
- Customise the software to meet your exact needs
- Advanced mobile CRM
- Integrates with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Interactive reports and dashboards
- Multiple deployment options
What Modules are Available in Infor CRM?
Infor CRM is designed around a modular approach, the core modules include Sales, Marketing and Customer Service and Support. Having a modular approach enables your sales, marketing, customers service and support teams to work together whilst recording all customers interactions in one central database which enables you to view all touch points with customers, further information.
Key Features and Benefits for the Sales Module
Infor CRM Sales is a module within the Infor customer relationship management (CRM) application. Sales provides the tools and resources needed to effectively manage all aspects of the sales cycle and increase team sales performance, further information.
- Powerful salesforce automation
- Comprehensive customer relationship management
- Contact and account management
- Record and action all activities with clients
- Powerful follow up scheduling and diary management
- Opportunity management
- Sales revenue forecasting
- Integration with email such as Microsoft Outlook
- Manage sales leads from start to finish
- Interactive KPI Sales dashboards and reporting
- Create quotes and orders from within Infor CRM
- Territory management
- Manage sales teams and targets
- Sales intelligence
- Lookups and groups
- Competitor tracking
- Literature fulfilment
- Reference library
Infor CRM Sales Intelligence
Key Benefits and Features for Marketing
Infor CRM Marketing is a module within the application, further information.
- Marketing campaign management
- Social media integration
- Lead scoring
- Powerful marketing dashboards and reports
- View campaign response rates
- Email marketing
- Target specific groups from within Infor CRM
- Outbound telemarketing activities
- Website activity tracking
- Advanced lead capture
- Marketing workflow tool
- Nurture marketing
- Budget and revenue tracking
- Campaign response tracking
Key Benefits and Features for Infor CRM for Customer Service & Support
Customer Service and Support is a module within the Infor application. With the costs of acquiring new customers 5-10 times higher than retaining existing customers, Infor CRM can have a tremendous impact on the bottom line by helping foster lasting relationships with your customers – further information.
- Sophisticated support knowledgebase
- Provide high quality incident-support with case management
- Publish reviewed and approved solutions
- Manage service levels agreements
- Track problems from start to finish
- Assign support cases to teams and users
- Ticket management
- Speed search
- Automated workflows
- Advanced issue tracking and resolution tools
- Customer support web portal
- Contact and account management
- Powerful support dashboards and reports
- Support contract management
- Defect tracking
- Product tracking
- Sales and support integration
Infor CRM Mobile extends your CRM capabilities to smartphones, giving your field workforce instant access to vital customer information. It empowers users allowing them to respond quickly to new opportunities or customer issues giving them a competitive edge, for further information on Infor CRM for mobile.
Multiple Deployment Options
Infor CRM offers multiple deployment options including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments with named, concurrent, subscription licenses available. The flexibility of how you can deploy CRM enables you to choose the most beneficial and flexible installation for your business.
- What are the Costs and Pricing Plans for Infor CRM? There are two different license types available; Named or Concurrent users and depending on how many users you plan to have using the system, we can advise which will suit your business, further information.
- Infor CRM email marketing. With robust email and CRM integration, you can benefit from having your marketing activity accessible in your CRM. Within Infor CRM, you will be able to see how each of your contacts interact with your emails, further information.
- Upgrading from SalesLogix to Infor CRM? Infor has invested heavily in the development of the software and many SalesLogix users have upgraded their version to take advantage of the new interface and new features, further information.
- What training is available for Infor CRM? By having well trained users you will maximise the benefits from your software. Our Infor CRM courses can be run either at your premises, or we can run virtual training courses using the latest technology. We can also offer training courses off site throughout the UK, further information.
Why Choose AlphaLogix - Book an Demo Today
Our CRM experts can help you discover how Infor CRM can be setup to improve your sales processes within your business. We will provide you with a Free initial personalised demo as well as fully justified costs for your requirements.
Call us today to organise a demo on 020 8050 3216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you through every step of the implementation process, including training and support.