Act! has the option of being on premise or hosted and available in the Cloud. Act! Premium includes Windows, web and mobile deployment options, while Act! Pro is Windows® client.
AlphaLogix are able to help you decide on the deployment method that’s right for you, as Act! Hosted Partners, Act! Developers and Act! Silver Status Consultants, Accredited by Swiftpage, we have many years of experience in all versions of Act!
The traditional on-premise installation of Act! for either single or multiple users, is still the most popular deployment method.
Users have access to the centralised database through the office network and remote users are able to periodically update a synchronised copy of the database through a VPN link.
The advantages of an on –premise deployment include:
- Complete access to all Act! features and functionality.
- Able to undertake advanced customisation and integration.
- Installed on your hardware and IT infrastructure.
- Managed in-house by your IT staff.
- No monthly subscription, you pay for your software licence upfront.
Act! Premium Cloud
A simple, speedy way of setting up Act! is through a hosted system in the Cloud, giving you on-demand access to your Act! data.
AlphaLogix have the IT knowledge and expertise to offer your fully hosted solution, Act! Premium for Web is hosted at one of our UK data centres and the service is delivered to your business via the internet.
The advantages of a Cloud deployment include:
- Allows on-demand access to Act! Premium, any time you have an internet connection.
- Hosting is taken care of by AlphaLogix, which reduces your IT staff and infrastructure costs.
- Access to the newest version of Act!
- Low upfront investment, monthly payments make it easy to budget for ongoing IT expenditure.
- Flexibility, scale up or down to meet you business requirements.
- Security, your data is stored, maintained and backed up.
With our hosted solution we also offer the option to install the Act! application on a LAN (or Windows) client. This allows you to work off line should you be experiencing internet connectivity issues, then synchronise data when an internet connection becomes available so as not to impact on performance and accessibility (extra cost applies).
Mobile Act! Solutions
Using Act! whilst on the move is invaluable if you work away from the office or have a mobile workforce. A mobile solution for Act! will enable access to all your key Act! contact interactions including contact details, calendar and sales opportunities from mobile and tablet devices.
If you use Act! Premium for Web you already have Act! Premium Mobile included, you can install Act! for Web on your own web-server or AlphaLogix can host it for you, reducing your IT staff and infrastructure costs (learn more about Act! Premium Mobile).
If you use Act! Pro (for up to 10 users) and need a mobile solution you will need to purchase Hand Held Contact a third-party add-on, please contact us for details.
Swiftpage also have a product called Act! Essentials, which islike Act! butpared down to the bare essentials for up to 5 users. It’s web only and designed for mobile devices.
Why Choose AlphaLogix?
If you would like to discuss how your business will benefit by upgrading to the latest version of Act! please contact us or talk to a member of our team on 0845 259 3141