Alpha Check Data for Sage 50, here to help25th March 2015
Infor CRM Training27th March 2015
AlphaLink from AlphaLogix integrates your Sage 50 accounting data into Act! giving all staff access to key customer information in one place – their CRM!
These two fantastic products from two global IT companies Sage and Swiftpage are pervasive across all sorts of businesses in the UK. The problem is that out of the box they do not talk to each other. This means that there is the painful task of adding data into both systems, wasting time and the possibility of typos and compatibility errors. The AlphaLogix development team have been beavering away to come up with a software solution to a question that is often asked by our customers: “Why can’t these two great products talk to each other?”
Version 1 of AlphaLink is available now to get you started.
The current Functionality in AlphaLink Version 1 means that you can:
- View a complete trading history within Act! for every customer.
- View Sales Orders. (Drill Down Facility, to see line items).
- View Sales Invoices. (Drill Down Facility, see if an Invoice is paid in Sage 50).
- View Accounting Information. (Balance, Credit Limit, MTD, YTD, Trading Terms, and On-Hold Status).
- View Accounting Activity. (Useful for Sage 50 versions without SOP).
- Import and Synchronise your product list from Sage 50 Accounts to Act! ensuring data integrity between the two systems.
- Create new Sales Ledger accounts from Act! or link to existing records.
- Create Sales Orders directly from an Act! opportunity.
- Update Prices per Opportunity to bring through Customer specific price information.
Version 2 is now in development. As you can imagine there is a long list of requests for new features for this much appreciated link. Versions 3, 4, and 5 already have candidate features!
If you have any requests for functionality or new requirements please don’t hesitate to contact our team on email@example.com. You can keep up to date with the product progress here.