CRM Integration to Sage 50 Webinar
Register today for our Free Webinar on the 18th February
CRM integration with your Sage 50 accounts data allows you to see valuable accounting data from Sage 50 in a Customer Relationship Management System, this allows sales and customer service employees to see important accounting information, putting your sage 50 accounts and CRM data in one place.
The integration between Sage 50 and CRM allows you to create Sales Orders and Invoices in CRM that are applied to Sage 50, the integration also links Customer Accounts and Products, and this helps efficiency in your business by avoiding data re-entry.
Call us on 020 8050 3216 to book a personal web demo or complete the form below to register for our webinar on the 18th Feb at 10:30am.
See the benefits of CRM Integration with Sage 50
Key Features of CRM Integration with Sage 50
- Invoices created in Sage are stored in CRM, so you get to see relevant accounting information.
- Customer data and product data are automatically synchronised between Sage and CRM.
- Sales Orders in CRM are automatically created in Sage 50
- Convert quotes to orders.
- Nominal Ledger and VAT Ledger are controlled by Sage.
- View a complete trading history within CRM.
- Drill down on sales orders and invoices in CRM.
- See outstanding balances and payment status.
- Create upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Speed up business processes.
- Improved efficiency.
Better access to critical information
When Sage and CRM are integrated this provides employees access to key information in real time. Customer service and sales reps can answer queries regarding accounts status, invoices and outstanding balances.
Register Your Details Today below for our webinar on the 18th Feb, if you want a personal web demo then you can complete the same form and we will contact you to organise a time, or email us at email@example.com