Designed to work with your Sage accounts software to help construction businesses of all sizes keep up to date and compliant with the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) means you need to submit monthly information to HMRC before deducting tax from your subcontractors' pay, as well as producing monthly statements for them.
Sage 50 CIS will help save you time, reduce your paperwork and keep you keep compliant.
- Without generating endless paperwork it helps you to:
- Record subcontractor information
- Manage the verification of subcontractors with HMRC
- Manage the submission of subcontractors Monthly Returns to HMRC
- Automate monthly Payment Statements to subcontractors
Sage 50 CIS Features
Record the right information
If you’re to successfully submit your monthly returns and statements you’ll need to keep the right records. With Sage 50 CIS you can record key information about your subcontractors, verify new subcontractor details, as well as all transactions and submissions. This will ensure that you pay the right amount of tax for the payments you’ve submitted.
Save time verifying new subcontractors
This is made simple with Sage 50 CIS as all you need do is enter their details and use Sage 50 CIS to email your details direct to HMRC.
Automate your monthly returns
You can automate your monthly returns and submit them online to HMRC. The software even helps you check your details prior to submission, making sure you get it right every time.
Save time and reduce paperwork producing monthly payment statements
You’ll find statements detailing the monthly payments and tax deductions for each of your subcontractors are also automated. So once you’ve completed your monthly return, you simply print out each of your payment statements.
Get up and running quickly
Sage 50 CIS is straightforward to set up, and works with Sage 50 Accounts 2007 and above. In fact, all of your CIS information is stored and accessed centrally within your Sage 50 Accounts software.
Get the support you need
Our technical team are on hand to help you get the most out of your software during your free 45 days technical support.
A trusted solution
HMRC have successfully tested and recognised Sage 50 CIS to both submit the Monthly Online Tax Return (CIS 300) and perform electronic verification of subcontractor information.
Choose Sage 50 CIS if:
- You want to be confident you are complying with CIS legislation
- You want to reduce the amount of paperwork generated through manual reporting
- You want a system that works with your Sage accounting software
- You want to save time verifying your new subcontractors
- You want to manage your subcontractors’ tax efficiently